SI L'AGUILA ESNALA GAYASPERU Y ALTU TOOS QUEDRAN CAZALU, PERO SI TA ATRISTAYAU Y BAXU NAIDE QUEDRA AYUDALU. SI ME TAS VIENDO YE PORQUE TOY ESNALANDO.

lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

EXCURSIÓN

ballenas piloto



((shhh))
no hagan mucho ruido no vaya a ser que se asusten ...






vamos a acercarnos un poco mas para que las vean bien ...


preciosas, ¿verda?

<< When I used to sit up late at night writing in our bed, I was calmed by the sound of your breathing. I woul hold my breath and watch your chest rise and fall. I felt like a blind man soothed by the scents sounds of garden.

As I lie here in bed writing this letter, there is only the sound of my own breathing.

When I hold my breath, there is only silence.

Tonight I feel like a miner being lowered and father into a dark mine shaft, longing for the scents and the sounds of garden. >>


Ashes and snow
- Gregory Colbert -


Remember summer days in BSCT.

No hay comentarios: